Experienced Virginia Personal Injury Lawyers Offering Sound Legal Guidance
Proudly serving the needs of injury victims for more than 25 years
If you’ve been injured in an accident that was the fault of another party, you need a knowledgeable personal injury attorney who fights for your best interests. At Tucker Griffin Barnes P.C., our respected lawyers have served injury victims throughout Virginia for more than 25 years, and we leverage that experience to benefit you and your family. We’re skilled litigators who don’t back down to the insurance companies, and we remain responsive to your needs at all times. To consult a legal professional who is focused on achieving the best results possible for your case, turn to us.
Common personal injury issues for victims
The aftermath of a personal injury can seem chaotic, and you might not know where to turn. Our lawyers provide much-needed assistance, answering your questions and providing you with the representation you need. We’re skilled at handling injury claims related to the following:
- Auto accidents: If you’ve been injured in a car or motorcycle accident, you may be dealing with injuries like road rash, whiplash, broken bones or a broad range of other conditions. Auto accidents are often the result of distracted driving, operating while intoxicated, equipment failure and poor road conditions.
- Trucking accidents: These crashes tend to be very serious in nature, due largely to the sheer size and weight of commercial trucks. Truck drivers may operate while fatigued, drive while intoxicated or engage in distracted driving, while trucking companies may fail to properly maintain their vehicles. Imbalanced loads causing rollovers or jack-knifing are other common issues.
- Slip and falls: When property owners subject customers or guests to dangerous conditions, a serious slip and fall accident may occur. We help you determine what caused your accident and whether or not negligence was occurred factor.
- Traumatic brain injury: These injuries are often quite serious and may require a lifetime of medical care and rehabilitation. Thus, the compensation you seek needs to reflect the current and future costs of dealing with your injury.
- Wrongful death: If a loved one has passed away due to another person’s negligence, you may wish to seek compensation through a wrongful death claim. Damages may cover medical bills, funeral expenses, pain and suffering, loss of financial support and more.
When you’re dealing with a personal injury, don’t hesitate to secure the legal assistance you need and deserve. Our lawyers take action on your behalf, holding irresponsible parties accountable for their actions or negligence.
Meet with an assertive Virginia personal injury attorney
If you or someone close to you has been injured due to the negligence of another party, call on the compassionate personal injury lawyers at Tucker Griffin Barnes P.C. From our offices in Charlottesville, Lake Monticello and Harrisonburg, we serve clients throughout Virginia. For a free initial consultation, call 434-973-7474 or contact us online.